Professional Course Program:
1. The concept of technical analysis. The concept of the trend and its types. Phases of the trend.. Construction of trend lines, trend acceleration lines, support / resistance levels, channels.
2. Technical analysis tools.
2.1. Fibonacci (Fibonacci Time Zones, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Channel, Fibonacci Grid, Fibonacci Fan).
2.2. Channels and others (Andrews Pitchfork, Linear Regression Channel, Standard Deviation Channel, Equidistant Channel).
2.3. W. Gann (Fan Gann, Gann Lines, Gann Grid).
3. Wave analysis.
3.1. Acquaintance with the concepts of wave, correction, impulse, top.
3.2. Elliott Wave Theory.
4. Candle analysis.
4.1. Japanese candles and their structure.
4.2. Candlestick patterns (patterns) as a tool for candle analysis.
4.2.1. Simple candlestick patterns (patterns).
4.2.2. Complex candlestick patterns (combination patterns).
4.3. Review of examples of candlestick patterns (patterns) on the chart.
5. Linear (graphical) analysis.
5.1. Line analysis trading signals (rebound and breakdown of trend lines, support / resistance levels).
5.2. Graphic models (figures) as a linear analysis tool - a triangle, a head and shoulders, a diamond, a flag, a pennant, a double top, a double and a triple bottom, a wedge, a saucer, etc.
5.3. Review of examples of graphic models (figures) on the chart.
1. The concept of fundamental analysis.
2. International economic, financial, political and geopolitical factors as a tool to influence the behavior of exchange rates.
3. Indicators of fundamental analysis.
1. Indicators of the movement of commercial and investment capital.
2. Indicators characterizing the state of the country's financial market.
3. Aggregated macroeconomic indicators.
4. Indicators of the dynamics of production and trade.
5. Indicators of Labor Statistics.
6. Inflation indicators.
7. Indicators of monetary regulation of the economy.
8. Indicators of the business cycle, as well as indices of economic (business and consumer) activity and optimism.
9. Indicators of the construction industry.
4. Economic calendar and guidelines for its use.
5. Review of examples of the impact of news on the behavior of exchange rates on the chart.
1. The concept and role of indicators in trading. Definitions - trend indicators, oscillators, volume indicators, Bill Williams indicators.
2. A detailed study of the indicators in the MT4 trading terminal:
1. The history of the Ichimoku indicator.
2. Elements (Lines) of the Ichimoku indicator.
3. Ichimoku trading signals.
1. The concept of Locked Positions.
2. Break-even trade.
3. Principles of trade:
1. The concept and significance of advisors / robots in working in financial markets.
2. Review of the example of the work of the advisors / robot in the terminal MT4.
3. An example of downloading and installing an advisor / robot on the MT4 terminal.
4. The concept of BackTest (Backtest) and testing the work of the advisor / robot on historical data.
5. The concept of a VPS server on FX. Installing and configuring the VPS server.