- How to make your first transaction in the MetaTrader trading terminal.
- How to analyze the international financial market.
- How to minimize risks and properly manage the capital.
... and much more!
Basic Course Program:
1. Acquaintance with the basics of activity FX brokers.
2. Basics of stock trading, types of financial markets, functioning, structure and main participants of the foreign exchange market.
3. Basic concepts of the currency market.
4. Currency market. Major currencies and currency pairs. Classification of the tools. Concepts: quote, point, ask and bid prices, spread, lot, margin, leverage.
1. Detailed acquaintance with the interface of the site www.alpari.com. Registration of personal account.
2. Metatrader 4 - familiarity with the program, the study of the main function keys of the terminal. Types of accounts: demo.mt4, demo.mt5, nano.mt4, standart.mt4, standart.mt5, ecn.mt4, ecn.mt5, pro.ecn.mt4, pro.ecn.mt5, ndd.mt4, stp.mt4. Opening a demo account.
3. An example of a transaction to buy and sell. Orders stop loss and take profit. Pending orders (buy stop, sell stop, buy limit, sell limit).
4. Types of charts - teak, bar, candlestick, linear.
1. Acquaintance with the concept of Money Management - as with the basic rules and laws of safe trading. The calculation of lottery, accounting leverage, the calculation of stop losses, etc.
2. Acquaintance with the concept of risk management. Consideration of the system of limiting the risk of losing a deposit.
3. The psychology of trade and its impact on the work in the financial markets.
1. Technical analysis.
1.1. Types of trends, the construction of trend lines, trend acceleration lines, support / resistance levels.
1.2. Wave Analysis and Elliott Wave Principle.
1.3. Candle analysis. Review of the main candlestick patterns on the charts.
1.4. Linear analysis. Its trading signals (rebound and breakdown of trend lines, support / resistance levels). Review and analysis of figures in Metatrader 4.
2. Fundamental analysis applied to the foreign exchange market. Review of the influence of international economic, financial and political factors on the behavior of exchange rates.
The concept and role of indicators in trading. Definitions - trend indicators and oscillators.
1. Trend Indicator – Moving Average,
2. Oscillator - RSI (Relative Strength Index),
3. Stochastic Oscillator.